Fire Safety Risk Assessments
- The 2005 Fire Regulatory Reform Act (Fire Safety Order) consolidates all previous fire safety legislation, with the emphasis on fire prevention through risk assessment. Fire certificates have long since been abolished and no longer have legal status. You must now have a Fire Safety Risk Assessment.
- Legal responsibility for complying with the Fire Safety Order rests with the ‘responsible person’ who should be named on the Company’s H&S; Policy.
- The type of fire risk assessment will vary depending on the business and premises and we use a variety of templates to suit.
- As well as “standard” businesses Switch is also able to assist landlords and managing agents in carrying out inspections in flats and houses of multiple occupation.
- Switch Management Limited does not supply signage, fire alarm systems or maintain fire extinguishers or other associated emergency systems and so the advice given is always in the client’s best interest and not our own!