Health & Safety Manuals
- If you are a new business or an existing one where your health & safety documentation is in need of revision/improvement then the following package is a very good starting point.
- We will carry out a full H&S; audit to establish the current position and from the information gained produce a suitable manual containing the necessary documents that you require.
- Many of the documents we will complete on your behalf and with others, provide you with the necessary information including many examples to show you how they should look.
- The manual is in loose leaf format to allow for subsequent additions and changes.
- All documents supplied are in Word or Excel to enable you to make your own changes in the future.
Switch Management Limited’s Health & Safety Manual and Audit Package
The Basic Health and Safety Manual includes:
• Company Safety Policy Statement
• Duties and Responsibilities / Health & Safety Committee Chart
• Emergency Procedures
• General H & S Procedures
• Specific H & S Procedures / Guidance
• Annual H & S Audit Checklist
• Fire Safety Inspection
• Risk Assessment forms
• DSE Assessment form
• Manual Handling Assessment form
• Employee’s Induction Training
• Personal Protective Equipment issue and training
• H&S Audit and Review Log
• Company Rules
• RIDDOR Forms
• The Accident Book and Reporting
• Portable Appliance Testing details
• Maintenance records
• CoSHH Assessment Details
• Etc, etc…
The manuals are bespoke and will vary in content and the list above is shown by way of a typical example.
Annual Update Service
Legislation is constantly changing and being added to. Switch Management doesn’t leave you to cope but offers an annual update service, where we not only keep you informed but supply you with the replacement pages for your manual.