Managing Agents / Property Management Service
- Switch Management are often contracted by managing agents to carry out Fire Safety Risk Assessments and Health & Safety Audits. Part of these inspections include us ensuring that safety related inspections have also been carried out; these include Electrical and Gas Safety checks, Asbestos surveys (in older buildings) and sometimes Water Hygiene.
- Commercial sales and even the selling of an apartment in a block of flats often requires (by the purchasing solicitor) copies of the relevant in date reports. For example our services have previously been used in London, East Sussex and Hampshire.
- Switch Management provides comprehensive solutions for the freeholder and the landlord, managing agents and insurers, residential management companies, commercial tenants and anyone else with a legal responsibility for property; this includes meeting their legal requirements and responsibilities under Section 4 of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974. (This act involves the regulation of duties on people who have the control over non-domestic premises.)
- Switch Management offer a range of professional services to assist some of which are detailed below:
· Fire Safety Risk Assessments
· H&S; Risk Assessments
· Fire Emergency Plans
· Gas Safety Inspections
· Electrical Fixed Wiring Safety Checks (Trinity Electrical 01424 799677.
· Asbestos (Crucial 0845 4594 845)